Kadukkai Podi is the best multipurpose herb in Ayurveda
- Cleanses the digestive tract, eliminates bacteria, parasites and worms
- Recommended for health and longevity
- Increases brain function
- Recommended to support opening the third eye
- Kadukkai Podi is the best multipurpose herb in Ayurveda.
- It is Tamil word for the fruit of the Terminalia chebula tree.
This fruit is found throughout India growing to 100 feet high. In Ayurveda is is revered as the most important herb in the whole directory of herbal remedies. The fruit is harvested from the tree in September to October and then dried for use all year round.
The Kadukkai Podi is used in a number of ways.
Fresh Kadukkai Podi
Is eaten after being washed. It can be found for sale in many Indian grocery stores worldwide. In Ayurveda Kadukkai Podi is known as the best herb for every ailment and is also attributed with the ability to create incredible longevity in life.
Kadukkai Podi powder
When the fruit is dried it is then powdered into a fine powder. This powder is used in many different ways:
- In a drink as a tonic
- Applied to cuts as an antiseptic and antibiotic
- Boiled and then sieved to serve as an eye wash
- Taken orally to help with:
- Mouth Sores- apply daily after meals to the affected area and hold in that area for several minutes
- Internal digestive issues- take 1/2 to one teaspoon in the evening at bed time and after food. Many users notice that their digestion and elimination improves immediately. It is highly likely that the morning bowel movement will be very helpful for elimination.
- Applied to animals
- Many users of Kadukkai Podi report that the effect on pets is very powerful. Some results reported include increasing longevity of animals who were ill.
- Applied on cuts and infection Kadukkai Podi clears up the infection rapidly
- To use in this way it is recommended that the Kadukkai Podi is made into a paste and then applied to the wound.
Where to get Kadukkai Podi
Kadukkai Podi is available from the store at this web site. Look on the first page and find the link to Either the Amazon sales page or the Shopify sales page. Kadukkai Podi is available in powder or capsule form
Kadukkai Podi capsules
if you do not like strong tastes then we recommend that you take the Kadukkai Podi is capsule form. This is for sale from this web site. The link to buy them in capsule form is here
British born explorer, Martyn S. Williams, is a well-known expedition leader to some of the world’s most remote locations, is a human potential public speaker, and a teacher of enlightened living.
2 thoughts on “Kadukkai Podi Benefits”
I want to but Kadukkai capsules and your link takes me to Haritaki cpasules. Are they the same? Do you sell the Kadukkai capsules?
Yes they are the same thing. Kaddukai is the Tamil word for the fruit, and in Sanskrit it is haritaki. In Hindi it is Harde.
I hope this helps you. You can order from this web site.